Powerful telephony solutions and business phone systems
In today’s competitive business environment, having effective communication technology within your organization is an absolute necessity. Dallas Technology Solutions’ Voice-over-Internet-Protocol (VoIP) telephony solutions deliver sophisticated communication systems your business needs, without the high costs associated with the installation, management and maintenance process.
The VoIP trend is on the rise, and many businesses are already taking advantage of this groundbreaking technology to transform their telecommunication systems - what are you waiting for?
Reduce Your Costs, Increase Your Productivity and Mobility with 3CX Phone System for Windows
Move to the 3CX Phone System – an award-winning open standard Windows-based IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX whilst providing enterprise-style features at a fraction of the cost.
- Lower your company’s call costs and truly globalize your business by leveraging VoIP Providers and bridging your offices for free inter-office calls.
- Increase mobility by allowing your employees to take their office extension with them wherever they go!
- Increase productivity with Unified Communications features that allow you to setup conference calls and web meetings in a matter of seconds and see the presence of your colleagues.
3CX Phone System supports popular SIP phones, VoIP providers and traditional PSTN lines. The web-based management console makes it easy to configure, eliminating the need to hire expensive telecom consultants.
Step into the future of web conferencing with 3CX WebMeeting – the new and unparalleled video conferencing platform which leverages WebRTC Technology for a seamless, user-friendly experience with no need for additional plugins or software.
Benefits of the 3CX PBX Phone System
- No need for separate phone cables as the phone system uses the existing data network
- Easier to install and manage via its web-based management console
- Far less expensive than a hardware-based PBX
- Allows employees to hot-desk and tele-work
- Users can configure their extensions themselves using the self-service User Portal
- Utilize any SIP phone instead of being locked into one vendor
- Receive and make calls via existing phone lines using VoIP Gateways
- Save on call costs with 'out of the box' configurations for popular SIP / VoIP providers
- Easier to manage because it's Software based
- Inexpensive to expand and buy
- Work from anywhere with Android & iOS clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Remote / Mobile clients
- WebRTC Integrated video conferencing
- Advanced call queues means Better customer service
- Integrate with Accounting & CRM software
- Standards based –use popular SIP Trunks, IP Phones
- Click-2-Call from your website
Key Features of the 3CX PBX Phone System
- 3CX web-based management console
- 3CX assistant – desktop call control
- 3CXPhone – integrated VoIP SoftPhone
- Web-based management console for easier administration
- BLF - set presence and eliminate phone tag
- Microsoft Outlook / Salesforce.com integration – launch calls directly from your favorite CRM
- Connect branch offices seamlessly
- 3CX Tunnel – for easy remote connections
- Fax server
- Unified messaging – receive voice mail and fax via email
- Unlimited auto-attendant / digital receptionist
- Phone provisioning
- Paging and intercom
- Call forwarding with advanced rules by caller ID, time and type of call
- Call queuing, recording, conferencing
- Call park & pickup